Dec 10, 2018
Clean air at Mt Sima
For the enjoyment of everyone visiting and supporting Mt Sima, smoking of any kind (tobacco, cannabis, e-cigarettes and vaporizers) is prohibited in the following areas at Mt Sima. Thank you for your cooperation and your consideration of others.
- Riding the chairlift or handle tow
- Lift lines
- Ski runs
- Bike trails
- Base area
- Lounge deck
Tobacco products ONLY are permitted at designated smokers’ area at the base. There is currently no area at SIMA where cannabis may be smoked.
Dec 09, 2018
Sunday Decmeber 9th
Currently -2, with light winds out of the South. Overnight winds averaged 12kmh. Forecast is for some light snow today, and great skiing temperatures. See you at 10. For up to the minute weather info check: https://www.mountsima.com/mountain/conditions-weather/weather
Dec 07, 2018
- You will be able to pick-up your season pass
- We have Hailey's, Upper and Lower Park, and Dan's Descent open for the public!!
- Rope tow starts at 10am running
- Rental shop is open
- Lounge is open
- Please be mindful of signage and fencing:
- We still have pre-season teams training at the hill. Please respect terrain closures.
- Outside of the marked open runs there are many hazards. Please respect area closures and boundaries. It is YOUR responsibility to know what is open.
Nov 23, 2018
We're partnering with Sports Experts, Burton and Oakley to bring you another great season in the mini park. The park is always FREE, but on December 1 there will also be free equipment rentals, and instruction. Bring you mini skiers and riders, and slide for free.
Nov 18, 2018
We're pleased to announce the upgrades to our Snowmaking Pumphouse. Lotteries Yukon kindly contributed funding, and we'd also like to thank Mearl's Machine Works, Finning, and Chieftain Energy for their help.