Jan 04, 2019
As we open more terrain we're happy to see the return of our 'Run Status' page - this can be viewed below the trail map on the Trails Map and Stats page
Dec 22, 2018
Over the Christmas break we're open everyday (except Christmas Day). Enjoy!
Dec 10, 2018
Clean air at Mt Sima
For the enjoyment of everyone visiting and supporting Mt Sima, smoking of any kind (tobacco, cannabis, e-cigarettes and vaporizers) is prohibited in the following areas at Mt Sima. Thank you for your cooperation and your consideration of others.
- Riding the chairlift or handle tow
- Lift lines
- Ski runs
- Bike trails
- Base area
- Lounge deck
Tobacco products ONLY are permitted at designated smokers’ area at the base. There is currently no area at SIMA where cannabis may be smoked.
Dec 09, 2018
Sunday Decmeber 9th
Currently -2, with light winds out of the South. Overnight winds averaged 12kmh. Forecast is for some light snow today, and great skiing temperatures. See you at 10. For up to the minute weather info check: https://www.mountsima.com/mountain/conditions-weather/weather
Dec 07, 2018
- You will be able to pick-up your season pass
- We have Hailey's, Upper and Lower Park, and Dan's Descent open for the public!!
- Rope tow starts at 10am running
- Rental shop is open
- Lounge is open
- Please be mindful of signage and fencing:
- We still have pre-season teams training at the hill. Please respect terrain closures.
- Outside of the marked open runs there are many hazards. Please respect area closures and boundaries. It is YOUR responsibility to know what is open.