Dec 09, 2018
Sunday Decmeber 9th
Currently -2, with light winds out of the South. Overnight winds averaged 12kmh. Forecast is for some light snow today, and great skiing temperatures. See you at 10. For up to the minute weather info check: https://www.mountsima.com/mountain/conditions-weather/weather
Dec 07, 2018
- You will be able to pick-up your season pass
- We have Hailey's, Upper and Lower Park, and Dan's Descent open for the public!!
- Rope tow starts at 10am running
- Rental shop is open
- Lounge is open
- Please be mindful of signage and fencing:
- We still have pre-season teams training at the hill. Please respect terrain closures.
- Outside of the marked open runs there are many hazards. Please respect area closures and boundaries. It is YOUR responsibility to know what is open.
Nov 23, 2018
We're partnering with Sports Experts, Burton and Oakley to bring you another great season in the mini park. The park is always FREE, but on December 1 there will also be free equipment rentals, and instruction. Bring you mini skiers and riders, and slide for free.
Nov 18, 2018
We're pleased to announce the upgrades to our Snowmaking Pumphouse. Lotteries Yukon kindly contributed funding, and we'd also like to thank Mearl's Machine Works, Finning, and Chieftain Energy for their help.
Nov 07, 2018
Rope Tow and Bunny Hill park will be running this Saturday. We'll have M-XL features in the park (ready for preseason), and season pass pickups in the lodge. Public tickets $15, Season Pass holders $10.