We take our traditional lesson format and step it up a notch. Dress up days, fun races, treasure hunts… and more. The Mount Sima Snow School will meet the expectations of students by adapting our teaching through natural learning and pedagogy to improve skiing/snowboarding while having fun and discovering the sports with one another.
|Suggested Age||Ability Level|
|4 - 7 years old||Gopher
|7 - 12 years old||Lynx
|12 years and older||Raven|
- Minimum age of 4 at start of camp
- Check the Ability Chart and find the appropriate group.
- Keep in mind it is better for your child to start slowly and be rewarded with progress than set-back.
- Instructors will readjust the groups on the first day of camp as required.
- Our first priority is the child’s experience!
|Regular Price||Add Lift Tickets||Multi Camp Discount|
|$199||+$75||Purchase 2 or more different camp dates
for the same child and receive 10% off
Instructions on registration page
Be sure of the product you are buying: Cancellation Policy
**Lift tickets, lunch, and rentals are NOT included**
Rental request may be done at time of registration.
Season pass, or Holiday Camp lift tickets may be added at time of registration as well.
See instructions on registration page.
SPRING BREAK CAMPS
Registration will close on March 8th, 11:59pm.
|Camp 1||March 16-18||Opening early January|
|Camp 2||March 19-21||Opening early January|
|Camp 3||March 23-25||Opening early January|
|Camp 4||March 26-28||Opening early January|
Programming will depend on the availability of instructors.