Mt. Sima is a proud community-based hill with big spirit. Our hill operations, programming and events would not not be possible without the support of a strong community of volunteers. If interested in volunteering with events, programming, or general hill operations please see the button below sign up. The form can be filled out and emailed to email@example.com or dropped off in person at the hill. As a volunteer you’ll earn “Sima Bucks” and other perks.
- Saturdays, September 26th and October 3rd, from 10am to 4pm
- Need to bring steel toe boots or good quality hikers (can’t run brushers then)
- Can bring your own equipment and we supply the gas and transportation. We also have equipment with training available.
- “Sima Bucks” and other perks added to your account!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!