Give yourself the Yukon advantage.
Call 867-335-9145 to book or email email@example.com.
Mt. Sima offers early season training on 300 vertical meters of varied terrain serviced by a fixed grip quad chair with an 8.5 minute ride.
- Dan’s Descent, a FIS homologated course for Alpine Slalom and Giant Slalom
- Gold Rush for Slalom
- Snow will be prepared to the hardest “race ready” surface and lined with a single layer of B-Net
Freestyle and Slopestyle training
The terrain park is set up so that you can train everything in one run top to bottom as the features get progressively bigger. The Big Air can be hit after the Upper and Lower park. We offer sled access to Big Air and Triple Jump Lines. This lets athletes get more laps in each day and builds a quicker progression. Sleds are limited to 3 per site to maximize quality and minimize congestion. Sled bookings are on a first come first serve basis, and must be booked in advance.
- a series of small and medium jumps 10-20ft
- 2-3 large rails leading to triple jump line
- One step down, 2 step overs 20-40ft
- 50-60ft step over jump (pending summer dirt work)
- Starts with required features, pump rollers
- Early season features that can be lapped from the handle tow
- Progressive rail features
- Box features