~ Mt Sima Snow School is closed for the season ~
Thank you to everyone who participated in our holiday camps. See you next season!
The primary focus of our Holiday Camps is for kids to have fun on the slopes!
Join us for 3 full days of skiing or snowboarding over the holidays! The camps will include games in the snow, colouring, crafts, helmet decorating, treasure hunts… and more!
Children are divided into groups based on ski/snowboard & ability levels. Each group is led by a certified instructor.
If it looks like the weather will be cold, please keep an eye on our website or call the Snowline at (867) 667-7547, updated each morning at 7:30 am.
Camps will run unless we are closed due to weather. Please see our Cold Weather Policy.
Helmets are mandatory to participate in all Snow School programs.
Holiday Camp Information
- Children must be at least 5 years old at the start of camp
- Check the Ability Chart to find the appropriate group
- Please do not register your child for a different level if their actual level is unavailable. The group sizes are designed to offer the best experience and children learn best when they ski or ride with peers of a similar ability level.
- If you’re unsure of which group, it’s best to start your child in a lower group so they can be rewarded with progress rather than setbacks.
|Regular Price||Add Lift Tickets||Add Rentals|
If required, you may purchase add-on rentals and lift tickets when registering for the Holiday Camps online.
Registration for Spring Break Camps opens on Wednesday Feb 2nd at noon.
For help using Mt Sima’s new webstore please see the documents below.
* Please note: you can only add one child to your cart at a time and your spot is not reserved until your payment is processed*