The primary objective of Holiday Camps is to have fun!
Join us for 3 full days of skiing or snowboarding over the holidays! The camps will include games in the snow, colouring, crafts, helmet decorating, treasure hunts… and more!
Children are divided into groups based on ski/snowboard & ability levels. Each group is led by a certified instructor.
If it looks like the weather will be cold, please keep an eye on our website or call the Snowline at (867) 667-7547, updated each morning at 7:30 am.
Camps will run unless we are closed due to weather. Please see our Cold Weather Policy.
Helmets are mandatory to participate in all Snow School programs.
- Children must be at least 5 years old at the start of camp
- Check the Ability Chart to find the appropriate group
- Please do not register your child for a different level if their actual level is unavailable. The group sizes are designed to offer the best experience and children learn best when they ski or ride with peers of a similar ability level.
- If you’re unsure of which group, it’s best to start your child in a lower group so they can be rewarded with progress rather than setbacks.
- Lift tickets and rentals are not included in camp registration price. If your child does not have a season pass, you will need to purchase an add-on lift ticket, which includes 3 full day child lift tickets at a discounted rate. If your child does not have ski or snowboard equipment, you will need to purchase the add-on rentals which includes 3 full day child rental packages (skis/board, boots and helmet) at a discounted.
|Regular Price||Add Lift Tickets||Add Rentals|
For help using Mt Sima’s new webstore please see the documents below.
A few things to note when registering
-> Given the high demand, we recommend you complete a profile for yourself and your child(ren) on our webstore in advance
-> The age range is 5-10 years old
-> Your spot is not reserved until your payment is processed. Having the items in your cart will not reserve your spot
-> We will not be doing registration over the phone this year as it results in double bookings